A good friend reminded me that I hadn't blogged in a while. She was right. I've avoided blogging, because I felt I was in such a bad place emotionally that I didn't want to burden people with my negativity and pain. Then, I re-read some of my earlier posts ... particularly my letter to Baby Virginia Ruth. I realized something at that moment.
This blog is mine. It's ultimately for me. It's not to entertain the general public. It's there to help me get things out, so my blood pressure doesn't stay up. It's there to help me sort things out, so I can make informed decisions about my life. It's there to share my thoughts with my friends, so they know where I am right now ... emotionally, mentally, and physically. It's there for me to have a showcase for my scrapping and photos.
So, for those that read my blog, I hope you'll stick with me through this rocky road I'm traveling right now. I need some help and my friend helped me realize that this may be the place to find it. My posting may be sporadic but know that my intention is to be back here on this blog. Know that I don't want you to feel that you have to comment or respond, but know that I do appreciate the comments. Even the simplest one gives me hope and smiles.
I think part of my problem is I don't like the templates for this blog, so I'm in the process of trying to learn how to modify and create my own. So, you might see a different look each time you visit ... at least until I feel I've found my style and niche. Anybody have ideas for a book I could get that will help me, please share!!!
I'll be back soon!!! Hugs to you all!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
kudo's to your friend for the eye opener! ive really enjoyed meeting you and talkin with you...that is...what little we have...but i really am glad youre in the group and only hope to get to know you alot better! hugs to you...
Keep blogging girl, it has help me a lot to blog since I've been away from Nolan and has always been a way to let everyone know how we are and is always their choice to come and visit me, I am glad you are feeling better,love you,hugs.
Here is a place for free templates for your blog if you want to change yours a bit
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39
Man, am I stoopid! I have your blog listed on my sidebar, but until you just commented on mine, I didn't noticed it said 'last post 6 days ago'. 6 DAYS AGO? Dang, well, sorry I didn't snap and get my arss over here sooner, I'll just chalk it up to too much coughing, LOL. SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK. Let's make a deal - we will both keep up our postings, even if all we have to say is bah humbug bleh, okay? Cuz you are so right about it being your own blog and to heck with the rest. hugs and xoxo
Post a Comment