Friday, August 15, 2008

A brief check in

I just thought I'd write a brief note to give people an update. I'm doing better. It's been a hard week. There will be a Rite of Passage Ceremony for Virginia Ruth on August 23rd. I'll be able to see my friends then. I know I'll feel much better once I can hug my friends. It's been hard being on one side of the state while they're on the other side. But, I know it's important for them to have their time as well.

A special thanks to my good friend Aimeslee. She gave me an award and it really brought a smile to my face. Here's the award she gave me:



School starts soon and I'm far from where I hoped to be. I'm having a bout with depression right now and it's hard to motivate myself. Most of my friends have been so supportive and i love them for that. I just have to find a way to crawl out of the hole I've dug for myself.

I'll be back soon with some more upbeat news, I'm sure. But thank you to those friends that stick with me through the good and bad.

3 comments:

Joni M said...

Summer is over already! It just flew by for us. I hope you feel better soon, Cheryl! {{hugs}}

Oh Scrap!! said...

Cheryl i hope you are feeling better, i am sending you a big hug from NYC, miss you,
Rosa.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Cheryl, I miss you and I hope you blog again someday soon. Hope your school year is going well. {HUGZ}