I feel as if it's been forever since I posted on my blog. When I started this endeavor, I wanted to make sure that I made it a priority. Unfortunately, I have allowed other things to get in the way. Sadly, I probably would have felt much better had I used my blog to air some of my feelings.
I have to say that I received a PM yesterday from a scrappin' friend and it was such a wonderful surprise. It made me smile, and I haven't done much of that lately. It made me realize how much my online friends mean to me. There are days that I get an email from a friend simply forwarding me a coupon from a craft store. Or, there are those days where someone will make a comment on a layout that I've posted somewhere. Each one of those moments is important to me.
So, while I don't have much time to write a lengthy post right now, I did feel it was important to let my online friends know how much they mean to me!!!
Hugs and love to you all!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hope things are ok for you, Cheryl! I've been a bad blogger lately as well. Just, feel like I can't air my feelings online at the moment. {{big hugs to you}}
Heyhey, sweetie. Thanks for your prayers. And it has been forever since you've posted. I have missed you!
hey girl!! {{{{hugs}}}} right back at ya!! :) we love you too!!
hey... dunno why that posted at michele... that was lisa up above!! ;p he he!!
Girl, this is my second post (should be like my 10th one but I have restrained myself). You need to post an entry! xoxoxo
It's nice to be able to catch up on what you've been up to! This is such a great way to keep in touch!
Love you girl!!
Post a Comment