We finished the spring production of "The Wiz". It was wonderful! The technical effects were great. The costumes were beautiful. And, the acting was incredible. I always love our spring musical, because so many students within the school participate. Our theatre productions are all student-run. The students run the lights and sound. They are the stage crew. They make the costumes. Of course they are also the actors. We have a student stage manager and a student house manager. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
The pictures in the slide show were taken after the last performance of the show for this season.
I'll post later to give an update on what I've been doing for the last two weeks.



2 comments:
Looks like a fun show! I wish my kids' school did fun productions like that. Their last one was "Moon for the Misbegotten"... Zzzzzzz....
Hey girl. Thanks for the update. The show looked really energetic and a lot of fun for the kids and audience.
Post a Comment