Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Few Pictures from my New Camera

Oh my goodness! The lens for my Nikon D40 came in just in time to take it to a crop at Virginia Beach. Here are a few pictures that I took:


















I absolutely love my new camera. All of these shots were simply taken with the AutoFocus feature on the camera. The picture on the right is my favorite of my shots.

I can't wait to play some more with my new camera!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Cheryl! Those pictures are FABULOUS! Enjoy playing with your new toy!

Oh Scrap!! said...

Beautiful!!!
So sorry i couldn't go to Va. i thought about all of you last weekend :0( i hope you had a blast,hugs,Rosa.

lisa said...

oh nice cheryl!! i love your photos... and the one on the right is my favorite too!! thanks for sharing!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOW Cheryl, the photos are amazing!!!

Joni M said...

What gorgeous photos! You must be so pleased with the new camera!

Jessica said...

Cheryl these are GORGEOUS WOWOWOWOW!!!! love it!