I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I'm not sure that's a good thing or a bad thing. The jury is out on that one. What I have realized is that I am tired of allowing people walk all over me. I am tired of being the one that always gives and rarely receives. I am tired of being angry. I am tired of being frustrated. I am tired of waiting. I am tired of being tired.
Now, the question becomes "What will I do about it?" That's the problem. I'm not sure. I am making progess in some areas, but in others I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I am acknowledging my personal role in these issues. I have no problem taking responsibility for the part I have played in allowing things to get out of control.
So, what's next? I honestly do not know. I'm sure I'll be back here writing more in the next few weeks as I try to process what I'm working through. Right now I'm just trying to deal with it head on and not avoid the issues at hand.
I'm trying to take care of me right now. And, if that means that I have to be selfish ... oh well.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
im proud of you Cheryl, for loving you and taking your time to be selfish...being selfish is not a BAD thing girl...sometimes it be's that way! after all...we all gotta live our own life and we HAVE to be able to love ourselves in that life, its the only way that we can be a blessing to others in our lives.
you keep doin you! i honestly think that you're gonna find your answers in this "quiet time" that you're deciding to take for yourself...be still and listen.
you'll get there...im confident of that. <3
so much love and hugs, my friend
Post a Comment