Thursday, February 19, 2009

Have you ever ...

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to crawl in bed and pull the covers over your head? And while you're in bed, you want to have a half gallon of your favorite ice cream. Then, you'll get out of bed to take a shower and put on fresh pajamas and crawl back into bed. You get up long enough to find something sinfully bad to eat but so good to taste. You pop in that movie that you have wanted to watch but haven't put aside the time to watch it. You cut the ringer off the house phone and put the cell phone on silent.

Yeah, that's the kind of day I would like to have. Instead, I'm stuck at school teaching ... something I normally love. But, right now I just resent the fact that I'm trapped inside this building and not able to do what I want. I am tired. I am frustrated. I just want a "me" day.

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi, Cheryl. Sorry I have not been so fast with my blog rounds. We are heading out to go visit Missy in a few, but I wanted to tell you THANKS for the birthday wishes! I hope you are feeling better soon. {{hugs}}

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ok, girl, it's been a month. Time to make the donuts...again. teehee Happy Easter. Let us know you are alive! xoxo