Monday, May 4, 2009

Whew! I can breathe ...

Whew! I have had a rough couple of months. Between the class I am taking (and almost done with), work, my summer program, and issues with my goddaughter ... I feel like I have been gone forever. I have been under so much pressure that I haven't been able to even think about posting on my blog. But, I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things.

I'm working on some journaling exercises and am going to post some of those as we go through the next month or so. I'm looking forward to this project, because I have been trying to do this for a very long time.

Here's my first entry to my journal ... The ABCs of Me

A - advocate for children
B - blunt
C - caring
D - dedicated, dog-lover
E - engineer
F - friend
G - godmother
H - hardworking, hates housework, HOKIE
I - introvert, independent
J - just has no tolerance for stupid people
K - kindhearted
L - loyal, loving, lonely at times
M - misses having a significant other
N - not sure of my future career plans
O - overachiever, outspoken
P - puts others before myself
Q - quick to jump to my friends' and kids' defense
R - ready for change in my life
S - stressed, sensitive, stubborn, shy
T - teacher, tired, thoughtful
U - unsure of myself at times
V - voracious reader
W - waiting for that "right job"
X - eXtremely ready for a vacation
Y - yes, I love good food
Z - zealous

No comments: