Friday, May 2, 2008

You Make My Day Award

I thought I'd take the time to shoot some people an award:



I have been a lurker and reader of various blogs and want these individuals to know how much I enjoy reading and sharing in their lives and artwork.

So, I award the "You Make My Day" award to:

Aimeslee
Jill
Kate
Leah
Jane
Lainey
Michele & Lisa
Rosa
Staci
Virginia
The Pioneeer Woman

Each of you have made me smile and/or cry. Each of you has such a different voice and I appreciate each and every one of you. The courage you show in sharing your life and artwork with others gave me the inspiration to start my own blog and I thank you for that.

Have a great weekend!! Hugs!

8 comments:

jillconyers said...

Thank you for your kind words. I'll blog my "you make my day award" recipient list in the next day or so.

Have a great weekend!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Hey, Cheryl! Thank you for making my day! I have been having a rough week and this totally brightened things up. I have been thinking of you.

Oh Scrap!! said...

Thanks Cheryl,that really made my day,I am soooo tired but I have now a smile on my face, thanks so much, big hugs, Rosa.

Staci Compher said...

that is so cool!!!! thanks....

Aimeslee Winans said...

Awww, you're the best, Cheryl! Thanks so much {{hugs}}

Kate O'Brien said...

thank you SO much! you are a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Cheryl! You make my day too!! :) xoxo

Joni M said...

Hi Cheryl!
How are you? How many days of school left?
Joni