Monday, April 28, 2008

What a weekend!

Well, Saturday was a whirlwind. I attended a bridal shower for one of my former students from the Class of 2003. Here's a picture of the bride-to-be and two of her bridesmaids, also students from her graduating class. It was a lot of fun catching up with the girls and seeing how happy the bride-to-be was with all of her gifts. I'm actually looking forward to attending this wedding (a lot of my friends understand that weddings are not my favorite thing to attend).

After the bridal shower, I went to a benefits gala at our school. It was a wonderful collection of artists from our school and the community.

Then, before I knew it, it was time to head back to school. This week marks the ending of my grad class this semester. I have an in-class exam ... something I haven't had since I was in undergrad, so I'm a bit antsy about this and will be glad when it's over.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh - good luck on your exam, but I'm sure you'll do wonderfully! And you'll get to take a DEEP breath when it's all over! xoxo