Monday, April 28, 2008

Sample Chatterbooks





I thought I would share some of the mini-albums I have been working on. Each of these is a TLC Chatterbook. They're so easy to put together and make such nice canvases on which to work. I used Glossy Accents on each of the letters to help make the letters pop. I plan on using the "Adore" album for my godchildren. I just haven't had time to get pictures together to fill up this album. Then, the "Friends" album is also for me. I haven't decided how I plan to structure that album yet.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

OMGOSH, I can't quit lookin at your Chatterbooks, Cheryl. You totally rocked these. Awesome!

I googled TLC and discovered Top Line Creations. Are you a member there? I'm curious about it....

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, dang, sorry! Forgot to wish you LUCK and a clear head on your test. You can do it, girl! Heck, you made all those Chatterbooks, you can do anything!!!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful, Cheryl!

Joni M said...

These are totally adorable, Cheryl!!! It's great to see you crafting again...