Okay, I am just tired. I am tired of drama. I am tired of not feeling well. I am tired of all the little trials and tribulations of daily life.
In addition to the work stuff I've been talking about, I hit a deer (or the rear end of a deer) the week before Spring Break. Luckily, no major body damage. It's fixed now, but I have lived in the country for about 12 years and have never hit a deer. Go less than six months with a new car and wham!!!! ARGHHH! On a positive note, loved the body shop I went to.
Then, I get my car back and about a week later, on my way home, a couple of rocks came out of nowhere and nicked my windshield. Can someone please tell me where the bulls-eye is on my car so I can wash it off????? I am so frustrated.
This past week, I discover I have a wisdom tooth that is broken. Not only is it broken but it is half gone. Friday afternoon, a pain shot through me like you wouldn't believe. Now, if you don't know me, you don't understand that this is a TRAUMATIC experience for me. I am TERRIFIED of dentists ... not the general "I don't like shots" phobia that people have with doctors. I have a FEAR of dentists ... to the point where my blood pressure shoots up and I feel as if I am going to break out into hives. But, I was in so much pain, I got my school secretary to call her dentist to get an emergency appointment. Unfortunately, not much he could do but refer me to the oral surgeon. He gave me pain killers and antibiotics to get through the weekend. I went to the oral surgeon today and he confirmed the tooth would have to be extracted. Then, he broke the news that my insurance would not pay for the sedative!!! Oh my goodness! Talk about being ready to break into tears. Then, he says that if he extracts all four of my wisdom teeth, the insurance will cover it. Uhhhh.... NO THANK YOU!!!! I am going to get the oral surgeon to use nitrous oxide and I will have to pay for it, but I know I will not be able to survive without some type of sedative. So, Monday at 2:15 pray for me. I am simply hoping not to go into a full-blown panic attack. Honestly, just talking about it now makes me nervous.
Okay, I feel better now. All of my demons are out of the closet. I hope that things will get better. That's why I felt the need to ask if I could fast forward time.
P.S. Aimeslee, you're the best. I really needed that "You make my day" award. You have to tell me how to put that image on my blog so I can award it to some others.
P.P.S. Jennifer, if you're reading this, I want you to know how much I miss and love you!!! Hugs to you!!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey girl i hope you are feeling better and everything went smoothly,sending you a
[[[Big hug]]]
HEY GIRL! You know I'm all over it. Girl... you have just reinstated the sickness in me. I've been reading blogs and looking at S-CRAP all day!
Anyway - I love you MUCHO and I know you'll get through it. I have to have a root canal on Wed. so I completely feel your pain.
What new car??? I need to hear all about that. And I mean, really? Can't Bambi go play on some OTHER street? Dang it, this is a new car! I hear you, girl, I hear you! :)
It's Tuesday now... so, how are you? Are you up and around? Able to eat yet? Drop us a line when you can! Hugs to you!
Hey, sweetie, found a moment to come post. I read your post the day you posted in my google reader but didn't have time to comment. Hope you are doing okay. Take your pain meds! I'm praying for you to pull thru - you're brave!
Post a Comment