Spring is just around the corner and I absolutely can't wait. I am so happy that the sun is out when I get up in the morning and is still up when I get ready to come home from school. This winter was really hard on me with respect to the seasonal depression. I was working some longer hours at school and felt as if I never got to see sunlight. This weekend we "spring forward" and it will stay light longer. I can't wait. Soccer and tennis seasons have started at school and I'm hoping to make it to a few games and matches.
Spring break is just a couple of weeks away but it can't get here soon enough. Of course I'm already thinking about things I want to do and my calendar seems to be filling up more quickly than I need it to. We'll see what happens this week before I make my final plans for spring break. I may need to take a step back and just stay close to home and rest. I need to get a boost of energy to complete the school year.
I'm gearing up to start major planning for my summer program. I hate dealing with new people in housing at the university. I have to fight battles I have fought in previous years. Seems like a total waste of time. I have a lot of new people in the picture this year, so I need to make sure I stay on top of the details. The next couple of weeks are critical in planning. Then, things will lighten up a bit.
I think I understand why I dropped all extra-curricular activities in the past. I have so much on my plate in the classroom as well as the added administrative responsibilities I have that I have little time for these activities. I definitely need to reassess that for the fall.
Okay, I'm going to take a lead from one of my friends and make a "to do" list here. I'm hoping it might encourage me to get my rear in gear and take care of a lot of these activities that need to be completed.
I hope everyone is having a great day!!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You tucker me out just thinking about all the activities and things you have planned. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!!
You are one busy lady. Take some time and smell some spring flowers... Happy Spring, Cheryl!
i'm ready for spring too! and gearing up for spring break with the kiddos. i hope you do get some time to rest!
Missy is having SB right now. I told her how late yours was and she gave me the "that s*x" look. But it won't be long now. Glad you figured out what the problemo was. Hope you can solve it for next semester.
Hi Cheryl
Spring Break starts this Friday and my calendar is full! I'm ready for beautiful weather, time with the kiddos, and a few road trips to check out this part of the country.
I couldn't live without my to-do lists!
Post a Comment