Thursday, February 28, 2008

Anyone ever ...

feel like they're going to jump out of their skin? Boy, the anxiety is hitting hard today. I'm not quite sure why, but I am jumpy and feel as if I am going to jump out of my skin. My hands are shaky and I'm seriously anxious.

The worst part of my feelings today is that I don't even know what has triggered them. I was fine when I got up and the anxiety has gotten worse throughout the day.

ARGHHHHH!!!! Why can't it be Friday?

Everyone keep positive thoughts for me!!!

6 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh girl, I hate that - sounds maybe like a panic attack. I used to have those. I learned to breathe, deeply and slowly and just space out for a minute or two. Force yourself. And remember NOTHING is more important than staying alive & healthy, think about it that way. I even learned to stop my throat from closing by breathing and spacing when I eat something that triggers allergy.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh you poor thing. Sounds like you are a bundle of nerves for some reason. {{big hugs}} Hope you are feeling better. and the weekend is almost here!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

((((hugs)))) Hang in there! When I get like this, I try to live in the moment... not think about what happened or what's going to happen. Remember to breathe. Always thinking of you!

ScrapnVA said...

Hey, Cheryl!! Hugs to you!! Hope things are getting better now that it is the weekend. Hang in there!

Oh Scrap!! said...

(((Hugs Cheryl)))
I hope you are feeling better my friend, sending good vibes your way.

ScrapnVA said...

I'll call you later today; if I don't reach you, I'll definitely leave a message. Hang in there.
Hugs