Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Well, I finally took the plunge and decided to create a blog. I'm not quite sure how this adventure will evolve but I am looking forward to whatever happens. I wanted to create a place where I can share my thoughts as well as my scrapping projects. I hope that you will visit often and share your projects and ideas as well.

Welcome to my little corner of the world!

5 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOOHOO Cheryl! I so look forward to seeing your blog evolve into something wonderful! Congrats on taking this step :)

Unknown said...

yeeehaw!

sorry I wasn't around today to help with this.... it looks GREAT!!!!

;) xoxo

Joni M said...

Welcome to the blogging world!
Blogging is so addicting. You are going to love it! I've added you to my blog, so I have a link and can drop by often! :o)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, Cheryl, I'm so glad to see this. I was feeling really bad about not being able to get back to helping you. I'm so proud of you! Yay! In fact, I've been sick and feeling in the dumps and not blogging, but you have inspired me to work on a post and go back to it. I am going to add your new link to my usual suspects right now! {{hugs!}}

jillconyers said...

hi cheryl! this blogging stuff can be addictive :)