Monday, January 7, 2008

Online Scrapping Crop at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs

2Scrappychixdesigns is having a FIESTA! crop on Saturday, 19th of January.

This crop is going to be different from others in that YOU will post the layout challenges! Do you have a challenge to share? Come over to 2SCD and share it with us!

Also don't miss online Bingo, hosted by Michele, happening that evening. Last month it was a BLAST!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah!!!


it's gonnnna beeeeeee FUN!!!

Joni M said...

US! Everybody come by to post, chat, scrap and play!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey, chix! LOL I know you all will have fun, Cheryl. I remember those crops! Too bad I can't trust myself to not obscess on smaller boards, or I'd be there. But, I learned the hard way and am not going back to my old behaviors, no matter how much I enjoyed them, LOL. Ya'll have fun!!!