Monday, January 14, 2008

Fashion Show 07-08

Friday night our school hosted a Fashion Show. Students within the school competed using their original designs. The theme of this year's show was "Renovation and Innovation." The first act was comprised of designs created and modified out of existing garments. Designers were to use these garments as the material for their new look. The second act was comprised of original designs from start to finish.

Our fashion show was totally comprised of student designers (9th to 12th grade), student models, as well as student technical crew for running the show.

It was a great night and as you can see from the pictures, our students are quite talented. I teach many of the students involved. In fact many of them are technology majors within our school. It's amazing to see how diverse our students are. I am soooo proud of the students!!!

I hope you enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Joni M said...

Those students are amazing! Looks like a FAB show!

Mary said...

WOW!!! Those girls ROCKED!!!! Great clothes and the poses aren't bad either! hahaha

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, Cheryl, are you nice to make that slide show! Now, I'm guessing their number one collective favorite tv show is Project Runway, right? My DD LOVES that show, and although I finally got tired of all the drama after Jeffrey won last year, I always love watching the runway scenes. Your students look like that show! No kidding, tell 'em I said so. Wow, why couldn't they have had that stuff when I was that age???